Application to Enroll as a Transient Student

Personal Information
Required if applying for US Federal financial aid with the FAFSA form
Contact Information
Permanent Home Address
Mailing Address
Education Information
Secondary Schools
 School NameLocation (City, State, ZIP/Postal Code, Country)Dates Attended (mm/yy-mm/yy)Est. Number of credits
School 1
School 2
School 3
School 4
If so, please list their names, their relationship to you, and the year in which they graduated. Also list the name and relationship of any family members who are currently Heidelberg students.
Employer Information
Enrollment Information
 DepartmentCourse NumberSection
Course 1
Course 2
Course 3
Course 4
Course 5
Optional Demographic Information

No information you provide in this section will be used in a discriminatory manner. This information is requested so that we can refer you to financial assistance available to students meeting certain designated criteria.

Other Required Information

Please have the Registrar at the institution where you are currently enrolled send a "Statement of Good Standing" to the following address:

Heidelberg University
Office of Admission
301 E. Market St.
Tiffin, OH 44883-2462

This statement should verify that you are in good standing and currently eligible to return to that institution. This statement should be on institutional letterhead or on a form with an institutional seal.

If you plan on enrolling in a course that has prerequisites, you should instead request that an official transcript be mailed to Heidelberg.